Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I Really Miss You

The card below is a springtime version of the winter card posted previously.  It features the Curbside Mailboxes, Frisky Squirrels and General Store Tags dies from Poppystamps. 

I used the Rectangle Layers again on this card.  I really believe all of the layer dies from Memory Box are must haves!  With so many different sizes, there are lots of ways to configure the layers for unique layouts, which I will be showing in posts to come.

I sponged the background using Shabby Shutters ink through the Mini Dots stencil.  The Leafy Sprig die from Poppystamps was cut using two shades of green card stock. The "letters" were cut from the smallest tag in the General Store Tags set.  It's the perfect size for the mailbox!  I arranged all as shown, and added some Spring Flower Soft at the bottom.  The sentiment is from a Penny Black set.

No comments: