Sunday, December 23, 2018

JOY AND HAPPINESS!

Happy Sunday to all!

Only two more days and Christmas is here! Today I'm featuring another Penny Black card.




I started with a rich red card base. I inked the sentiment from Snowflake Sentiments with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I then used chunky white embossing powder for the snow, which is lightly sprinkled onto the card front and heated from the back side. I created the white frame using two dies from the Elegant Stitching set and added it to the base. I cut the Airy branch from green card stock, applied Versamark embossing pen onto the tips and embossed with white embossing powder. The Sleigh was cut twice, one from white and the other from medium brown card stock. I removed the bottom portion of the white sleigh and adhered it onto the brown sleigh. I used a glue pen to trace the curls on the sleigh and added red glitter to that. 

I positioned the green branch behind the sleigh and overlapped it as shown. The assembled piece was adhered to the card front with foam tape. I absolutely love this sleigh! There are so many ways it can be used. My scene wasn't complete without two little birdies from the Winter Trees set. I die cut them in white, then sponged them with Antique Linen Distress Ink. I added a little Gathered Twigs for shading, and some clear glitter onto their bellies. As I always do to bring them to life, I added a black dot for the eyes and colored their beaks with an orange colored pencil.

I'll have another card for you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: