Monday, December 24, 2018

More Joy and Merriment!

I can't believe tomorrow's the day! I hope you're all ready as can be! '

Here is another Penny Black Christmas card!


I started with a dark green card base. I cut a piece of light gray card stock to 5.5" x 4" and adhered this to the base with foam tape. I die cut the Cut Out Wreath onto a piece of white card stock and trimmed the sides to slightly less than the gray piece. The sentiment from the Joy & Merriment set was inked with Versafine Onyx Black and stamped in the center. I then adhered a celery colored card stock directly behind the die cut. The berry openings were filled with glue and sprinkled with light blue glitter. This piece was then adhered over the gray piece.

I die cut the bow from the Cut Out Wreath in a dark blue card stock, added the light blue glitter to the center, and adhered it as shown using foam tape. This was such a quick and easy card to make! 

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and many blessings! 

 
 

No comments: